Complete the following exercises from your Salkind text. None of the questions this week require the use of SPSS. Save all of your work as one single Word file and upload it for grading. Show your work when required.
- Chapter 7, “Time to Practice” questions 3, 5, and 6
- Chapter 8, “Time to Practice” questions 1, 2, and 4
See the general practice exercises instructions for information on how to organize your work. All questions must be clearly labeled. Answers that are not clearly labeled will not receive credit.
Wheelan, Charles. Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data. New York: W.W. Norton & Co, 2014. ISBN: 9780393347777.
O’Sullivan, Elizabeth Ann, Gary R. Rassel, and Jocelyn Devance Taliaferro. Practical Research Methods for Nonprofit and Public Administrators. Boston: Allyn & Bacon, Inc, 2011. ISBN: 9780205639465.
- Presentation: “People” Research
- Video: Probability and Hypothesis TestingPlease view the following video in the Salkind Text “What Will You Learn in This Chapter”:
- Core Concepts in Stats Video — Probability and Hypothesis Testing (Chapter 7)
- Video: Normal DistributionsPlease view the following video in the Salkind Text “What Will You Learn in This Chapter”:
- Core Concepts in Stats Video — Normal Distributions (Chapter 8)