Presented with a problem involving multiple agencies, each student assumes an agency role and a project role to identify a collaborative, optimal solution. Individually, each student will present an agency description, the agency’s perspective and role, and research the available resources. Students will then form groups, and each group will present a collaborative, optimal solution. In the last week of class, each group will present the consequences for not finding or not fully implementing the solution. https://paperwriters.xyz/uncategorized/individually-each-student-will-present-an-agency-description-the-agencys-perspective-and-role-and-research-the-available-resources/ Throughout this project each student is to assume the character (role play) of the leader of their assigned component agency when dealing with their counterparts from other agencies within their jurisdiction.
Phase 3 – Research/Resource Availability The student will identify and describe the resources available to Institution-Based Corrections for addressing the Group Project problem.
- What resources are available within Institution-Based Corrections to address the Group Project problem?
- What resource shortfall precludes a more effective response?
- What data (identify and summarize) supports their current role or level of involvement?
- What data (identify and summarize) may dictate a change in that role?
The student will submit a paper describing the resourced and data available to their designated criminal justice component to include the considerations referenced above.
- Paper must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font and 1” margins all around.
- All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in text citations, reference page). Refer to APA/UMGC – learning resources found in the content page of this course.
- You must have resources to support your thoughts/opinions/information. These must be cited both in text as well as at the end of the document. Your paper should not contain direct quotes, sourced material must be paraphrased.